Scottland Studios is a public server ran byZackScott. The server was created as a place to house the many minigames and other things created by the Scottlanders for the public. Its current developer is Legostarwarszach.
Gamemodes and Minigames
Scottland Studios hosts many different games for its users to enjoy.
Current Gamemodes and Minigames:
- Creative Plots
- The Bat Knight - A heroes versus villains game in which robbers collect diamonds and heroes kill the robbers.
- Tournament Towers - A level based PVP game in which you ascend every 5 kills to the next level.
- Scottland Archives - A collection of the old Scottland Maps to explore.
- Disaster Games - Survival Games, but with natural disasters and other unique features.
- Miner Kombat - An unreleased and cancelled game resembling Mortal Kombat.
- Scottland Studios has had 3 developers: Mitch Bourke,SecuredMC, and Legostarwarszach.
- Scottland Studios has a website with a shop, forums, and more.
- The Bat Knight originally had three of its own servers plus a build server due to its high popularity. To accommodate the new Tournament Towers game, a hub for all of the Scottland Minigames, Minercore was created. Soon after the creation of Minercore, much interest was lost, eventually ending the server. Months later, work began on Scottland Studios.